As community organizers, we know all too well that we can’t do it alone.
Our ability to partner effectively with other individuals and organizations both inside and outside the community — is absolutely essential to the success in supporting and sustaining vulnerable individuals and building a healthy community.
Knights Table is committed to working with a variety of community partners to empower and support vulnerable members of our community.
- BRAMPTON FOOD SHARING NETWORK
- Bramalea Community Health Centre
- Brampton Multicultural Community Center
- Bloom Clinic
- Cardinal Leger Secondary School
- Mississauga Furniture Bank
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Secondary School
- Peel Poverty Action Group (PPAG)
- Peel HIV/Aids Network
- St. Francis Xavier Secondary School
- St. Augustine Secondary School
- St. Michael Catholic Secondary School
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Tough Times Newspaper
- Volunteer MBC